Fill out the Registration Form below:
Please read all of the following information before submitting the registration form.
Gymnastics Club’s Programs are defined and include all multiple gymnastics related activities, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Recreational / General Gymnastics
- Kids Can Move
- Women’s and Men’s Artistic
- Trampoline and Tumbling
- Birthday Parties
- Drop-in Sessions
- Cheerleading; as per AGF guidelines
- Urban Gymnastics (Parkour) and Circus
- Training; as per AGF guidelines
- General acrobatics and fitness; and
(Hereinafter collectively referred to as the “ACTIVITIES”).
- I/my child have/has been informed that I/he/she is to abide by the rules and regulations including directions and instructions from the administrators, instructors, coaches, and supervisors as imposed on me/my child while participating in the ACTIVITIES.
- In the event that I/my child fails to abide by the rules and regulations imposed on me/my child while participating in the ACTIVITIES, disciplinary action may either require that I/he/she not participate in the ACTIVITIES, or that I will leave/be contacted to have my child picked up or transported home at my own expense.
- I acknowledge that I/my child am/is in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in the ACTIVITIES, and I acknowledge it is my responsibility to notify the staff of any physical or mental concerns for me/my child which may affect my/my child’s participation in the ACTIVITIES.
- I acknowledge that the ACTIVITIES may require an instructor, coach, employee or supervisor to perform some manual spotting which involves direct physical contact with me/my child and designed to assist the participant in the safe performance of the program skills, and I consent to same.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Gymnastics Club’s program and ACTIVITIES, I hereby agree as follows:
- To waive any and all claims that I have or may have in the future against, and to release and discharge from any and all liability, the Gymnastics Club, it’s directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, contractors, volunteers, and representatives, and their respective successors and assigns, or any of them in connection with or participation in the Gymnastics Club’s program and ACTIVITIES (collectively, the “Releasees”), for any and all of the following:
- Personal injury;
- Property damage; and/or
- Any other loss, damage or expense,
arising from any cause whatsoever, including negligence (including, but not limited to, negligence caused by my own actions or inactions, those of others participating in the ACTIVITIES, the conditions in which the ACTIVITIES take place, or negligence of the Releasees), breach of contract, or breach of any statutory duty or other duty of care, on the part of the Releasees, and further including the failure on the part of the Releasees to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers and hazards of participating in the Gymnastics Club’s program and ACTIVITIES. I further agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or cost which any may incur as a result of a claim, brought by myself or anyone on by behalf, against any of the Releasees.
Authorization of First Aid in Case of Emergency and Indemnification of Costs:
I hereby authorize basic first aid to be delivered to me/my child by the Gymnastics Club’s staff or other authorities. By administering first aid when required or requested, the Gymnastics Club in no way warrants or assumes any liability in relation to the administration of such basic first aid.
I further understand and agree that, in the case of an emergency, the Gymnastics Club assumes no responsibility or obligation relative to any cost or expense related to carrying out an emergency procedure and/or emergency transportation for me/my child and I agree to pay for such costs and expenses and shall indemnify and reimburse the Gymnastics Club for any such costs or expenses that it incurs.
I confirm and agree that this Notification and Assumption of Risk, Consent to First Aid Treatment, and Release of Liability and Waiver of Claims shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta. I confirm and agree that if any portion of this Notification and Assumption of Risk, Consent to First Aid Treatment, and Release of Liability and Waiver of Claims is found to be void and unenforceable, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.