The Alberta Government has announced that gymnastics facilities can reopen in Phase 2 of the Alberta relaunch program. Ashlin Gymnastics ‘Return to Play’ strategy will be based on the guidelines provided by the Alberta Government, Alberta Health Services, and with guidance from the Alberta Gymnastics Federation.
The health and safety of our gymnasts, coaches, and families are our priority, we are working on strategies to ensure the safest possible training environment for everyone upon reopening.
Ashlin’s official relaunch date Monday June 22, 2020.
At this time, Alberta Health Services recommends the following methods of prevention:
* wash your hands often & well
* avoid touching your face, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
* avoid close contact with people who are sick
* clean & disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
* stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.
* when sick, cover your cough and sneezes and then wash your hands