You are here: Home Drop In
**PLEASE REVIEW ALL RULES** found below
"NEW" Beginning Saturday January 13, 2018 Open Gym will be EVERY Saturday from 10:00am-12:00pm
Held every second Saturday of the month.
AGF: (insurance fee) $2.50 valid until June 30, 2018 ** ONLY FOR DROP IN PROGRAMS**
Ages: 18 months and up
**Parents MUST be on the floor with children 5 years and under at all times**
Open Gym Schedule for Spring 2018:
* May 5, 12, 19 & 26
* June 2, 9 & 16 ( June 16 is the last open gym for the spring session)
Please follow our Facebook page for updates regarding July and August Drop-in
PARENT & TOT DROP IN
Days/Times: Mondays 11:00-12:00 and Thursdays 10:30-11:30am
AGF: (insurance fee) $2.50 valid until June 30, 2016 **ONLY FOR DROP IN PROGRAMS**
Ages: 18 months to 4 years of age
Schedule for Parent & Tot Drop-in for Spring 2018:
Every Monday except the following days:
No Drop-in Monday May 21 Victoria Day
No Drop-in Monday June 18 Year End Show will be set up.
Last Drop in Thursday June 21 for the Spring Session
Early Dismissal Wednesday
* We follow the Catholic School Calendar
AGF: (insurance fee) $2.50 valid until June 2018 **ONLY FOR DROP IN PROGAMMING**
Ages: 6+ (school aged)
*ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Rules for ANY Drop In Program at Ashlin Gymnastics Club:
1. Absolutely No Street Clothes(No Jeans, skirts, dresses, clothing with buttons, buckles and belts)
2. No shoes in the gym; bare feet only (tape or securely cover warts or cuts)
3. No jewelry including earrings(NO Exceptions)
4. NO Food, Drink or Gum in the gym area
5. Parent(s) MUST be on the floor with their child(ren) and always be aware of their location and activity. Be close enough to interact at anytime for children 5 years and under.
6. Only 1 person allowed on the trampoline at a time(No Exceptions)
7. Bags, Purses, coats remain outside the gym area
8. All accidents/incidents must be reported to the supervising coach
9. Respect the Coaches, Yourself, Equipment and Fellow Participants
10. If you Don't Know, ASK.
11 We reserve the right to ask participants to leave if they are not respecting the rules, coaches, and/or facility without refund.